Interior Design 5.10
May 19, 2010
What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Experience the groovy past and stylish present of Flavor Paper at its Skylab-designed headquarters in Brooklyn, New York is how Annie Block of Interior Design Magazine summarizes the fantastic piece she wrote on the renovation and opening of the Flavor Lair.
The article showcases the building brilliantly, but also reveals how Flavor Paper is used throughout:
- Power Plant inspires on the office ceiling.
- Sakura illuminates the staircase.
- Pleasure Dome tuns the hallway into an experience.
- Cycloid shows Teds psychedelic prowess.
- Shore Leave reflects from the printing tables.